As a result of fixing the rich text editor button on
- Click on show rich text editor
- Type some text
- Hide rich text editor
- You'll see the formatted html output, this is incorrect
- Then type show rich text editor
- You'll see the formatted text in the text area, this is incorrect
Repeatedly hitting the button keeps adding HTML tags and making the text worse.
What we'd need to do is either:
- Make it so you can't hide the rich text editor after show it (Only have the option to Show rich text editor) - This is the default if you actually have rich text entered into a box and save it, you can't actually get rid of the editor.
- Fix it so you can show/hide correctly. It needs to treat what's in the text box always as rich text.