Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: 12.0, 19.0
Fix Version/s: None
Two issues related to testing
LSNBLDR-807 were discovered that warrant a feature request:
- It is unclear from the options listed on the More Tools > Export CC dialog which one(s) to select for download that are compatible with Sakai.
- The 3 options listed on the export dialog introduce another level of confusion:
- The 3rd option (Include all question pools you can access as a single question bank) can be selected in addition to option #1 (Use old version of file (version 1.1), recommended for Moodle and Blackboard) or option #2 (Use newest version of file (version 1.3), recommended for Canvas).
- Options 1 and 2 cannot both be selected.
- It is possible to select Download without selecting any of the options, but it is not apparent whether one c/should do this or if one of the options must be selected before clicking Download.
- Add instructive language to help users know what to select if they want to import the downloaded content to another site/Lessons tool in SAKAI.
- Make 2 sections on the Dialog:
- One section for selecting the correct version for export and another section for exporting question banks.
- This issue would be obviated by re-arranging the options as described in 2.1.
- If simply clicking Download is all that is needed for a Sakai-compatible export, then say so somewhere on this window.