Affects Version/s: 11.0
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:OS: MacBook Pro OS X Maverics Version 10.9.4; Browser: Safari 7.0.5
QA test server on MySql Sakai 11.0-RC01
Previous Issue Keys:LSNBLDR-659
1. Login as Instructor, Select one of test site, click on Lessons
2. Add data into the page using, 'Add Content' -> 'Embed contents on page' -> Click on 'Choose file'
3. After selecting the files to upload, Click 'Save'
4. Click on 'Gear' icon (settings) -> Check 'Don't Release Page Until All Prerequisite Pages are Completed'
5. Now, Click on 'More tools' -> 'Add More Pages' -> Enter title for the PreReq page as "LessonPreReq" -> Click 'Save'
6. Add data into the (LessonPreReq) page using, 'Add Content' -> 'Embed contents on page' -> Click on 'Choose file'
7. After selecting the files to upload, Click 'Save'
Click on 'Gear' icon (settings) -> Check 'Require This Page'
8. Now Login as Student, Select the test site, click on Lessons
A student shouldn't see contents in 'Lessons' page unless 'LessonsPreReq' is opened in the first place. But the student is able to open the Lessons page directly