Student Page in Lessons has a bug that is caused by the "comment" feature. The bug seriously impact the collaborative peer critique on Student Pages. See attached screenshots.
Here are the Steps to replicate the problem:
- Visit https://trunk-mysql.nightly.sakaiproject.org and create at least two accounts (one as instructor and one as student)
- As instructor, create a site with the Lessons tool
- Add a Student Page in the Lessons page
- In settings of this Student Page, add the "Comment" feature
- Go in as a student, create a new student page
- Add Content 1, the comment section shows up.
- Click the "+" button right next to the comment section and add Content 2 to the Student Page.
- You will see both content 1 and content 2 show up below the comment section
- Click "Reorder", you cannot see either the Comment Section or the Content 2. There's no way to reorder items on this Student Page