In retesting BLTI, I found that CC export and import had problems. The most serious was import in 2.9.x. This is arguably an BLTI bug. A new field was made required. In the 10.x version of LTI, LTI supplies the value when you create a new tool. In the 2.9.x version it gives an error. I have fixed the Lessons import code to supply the value. The result was that importing any cartridge with an LTI tool would fail in 2.9.x. That was at least critical for 2.9.x. It might even have been a blocker.
I also fixed an issue that caused a null pointer when exporting in a kind of odd corner case. I've tested both export and import for 10.x and 2.9.x, and verify that we can export and then reimport all the supported tool types. I haven't tested all the possible options for those tools. For 10 I should probably add warnings to the log for the new Samigo question types, if I can't actually export them (which I don't think I can). That will come shortly.