Lesson Builder tool crashes with this WARN:
2012-03-21 11:57:05,671 WARN http-21757-13 PonderUtilCore - Exception rendering view:
Please remove the existing component first.
Steps to replicate:
1. I went to youtube, and grabbed the "embed" code (<iframe
2. I created an HTML page in Sakai Resources and pasted this code into
the SOURCE and saved the page. Clicking on the HTML page shows an
embedded Youtube video.
3. I went into Lesson Builder page and clicked "add multimedia".
4. I clicked "Choose existing file" and navigated to that HTML page and
clicked "Select." and confirmed everything. The Youtube video showed
up in the lesson builder.
5. I clicked "Edit" next to that lesson builder item and then put "Auto"
in the hight field. Upon confirming that action, that is when the error