The cues for removing a file from Resources are a little confusing.
To remove a file:
- check the box next to the file(s) you want to delete.
- click on "Move to Trash."
- you're taken to the "Remove confirmation..." screen.
- click "Remove" button to finish moving the item to Trash.
My suggestion is that we:
- make the confirmation screen say "Move to Trash Confirmation" (without the ellipsis "..." after it) or something more consistent
- rename the button from "Remove" to "Move".
The user has started out the action to Move to Trash. I feel we should continue that language for a less confusing workflow.