Google code page: http://code.google.com/p/owaspantisamy/
Need to come back to this work after a hiatus.
Relates to work in KNL-496
We should enable antisamy (with the current version) and then switch over FT to use it only.
Then we have to fix all the tests which stop working.
Finally, we have to list and deal with the differences in processing.
- Force the use of the legacy html content processor (used in versions before and including 2.9),
- if this is not overridden then the antisamy html cleaner will be used
- Default: false (use AntiSamy)
- Force the user of a lower security profile for content processing and scanning,
- if this is not overridden then high security settings are used.
- The standard high and low files are located in "kernel/sakai-kernel-impl/src/main/resources/antisamy/"
- Override the standard files by placing your own files in:
- NOTE: only works if AntiSamy is enabled (see content.cleaner.use.legacy.html)
- Default: false (use high security - no unsafe embeds or objects)