1. Config content.zip.enabled property and other related properties to allow extract zip file in content tool.
2. Upload a zip file (foo.zip for example) to content tool.
3. Expand the zip file. A folder with name 'foo' is created to expand files.
4. Delete the whole 'foo' folder.
5. Expand the zip file again, and no folder will be created. And an InUseException is thrown.
In the function BaseContentService.expandZippedResource, a the resource related to the zip file is not commited in the end. This stop the zip to be extracted again.
Commit the resource in the end of the function.
Patch is attached via 2.9.x