We are finding clamav to be very slow in production, which is leading to somewhat of a systemic problem as threads get blocked waiting for it to complete.
Adds two option sakai properties to control how often to for new content to scan and how long to wait before first starting the thread after startup.
- This is the name of the sakai.properties property for the VIRUS_SCAN_PERIOD,
- this is how long (in seconds) the virus scan service will wait between checking to see if there
- is new content that need to be scanned, default=300
public static final String VIRUS_SCAN_CHECK_PERIOD_PROPERTY = "virus.scan.check.period";
- This is the name of the sakai.properties property for the VIRUS_SCAN_DELAY,
- this is how long (in seconds) the virus scan service will wait after starting up
- before it does the first check for scanning, default=300
public static final String VIRUS_SCAN_START_DELAY_PROPERTY = "virus.scan.start.delay";
I'd commit this myself but it appears my kernel access has been removed.