Following Matthew Jones comments, this will be the plan to maintain and use webjars easier.
- Create a jira that to migrate all of the other libraries into using this format
- Create a complementary method to retrieve the CSS that some webjars provide
- Automate the version updating of these libraries by putting this in the webapp-filtered directory.
- Resolve the jira 1 updating other library links
- Convert some other libraries we have that aren't webjars over to using webjars, clean them up
I suggest to create sub-jiras or sub-tasks for the different webjars of Sakai.