We are using JAWS 18.0 and Internet explorer. After an instructor uploads a file to the drop box using the multiple drop box interface, there is a visual cue when the file is uploaded. However, there is not a cue read by a screen reader, so they do not know when the file is uploaded. This also happens after a user selects the file from their desktop to add/upload.
Steps to Recreate
- As an instructor on a course site go to drop box
- Select "Upload Files to Multiple Dropbox Folders
- Select a file to upload by clicking "Browse"
- After clicking "Browse" and a file is selected, there is no cue to the user that the file has been selected
- After the user finishes uploading the file there is a visual cue on the screen to signal that the file has been uploaded. This cue is not read aloud by a screen reader.