Affects Version/s: 19.0
1) Go to SiteA and create a new poll
2) Go to SiteB and create a new poll
3) Add in SiteA and SiteB a user as student
4) Identified as that student user and call my.json service with /direct/polls/my.json
5) We get a empty list like:1) Go to SiteA and create a new poll 2) Go to SiteB and create a new poll 3) Add in SiteA and SiteB a user as student 4) Identified as that student user and call my.json service with /direct/polls/my.json for example ( https://trunk-mysql.nightly.sakaiproject.org/direct/polls/my.json) 5) We get a empty list like:
We can see the available REST services with an url like this: https://trunk-mysql.nightly.sakaiproject.org/direct/describe
If we go to polls (there are poll and polls) we see that there is the action "my" that says "It obtains all the polls in which the user can participate in all the sites, can be limited to a specific site using ' siteId 'or' siteReference '. If you use admin = true, you get those surveys that the user can control "
However, if I create a survey in which a student can vote and the student calls my.json
Should return that survey, but it always returns empty.