This is part of SAK-40336, give an option on copy / import to have the content for specific tools imported as draft or published.
When copied, instructors will have the choice to import Tests & Quizzes as draft or published. If the instructor selects draft, the tests will import using the normal behavior:
- All "Working Copies" are copied with original settings.
If the instructor selects published, it will match the original:
- All "Working Copies" are copied with the original settings.
- If an assessment was published in the original site, publish it in the destination with the settings of the original published copy.
- If the original published assessment was added to the Gradebook, create the gradebook item (if Gradebook is present).
- If the original Test-created GB item was in a category and Gradebook is also imported, the new Gradebook item should be added to the appropriate category.
- If the original published assessment was added to the calendar, add the due date to the Calendar (if Calendar is present).
- Do not copy any of the date/time extensions.
- Set released to to Entire Site if it was selected groups.