Affects Version/s: 12.3
Fix Version/s: None
Tested on nightly Sakai 12.5:
Steps to reproduce:
- In Sign-up tool, click 'Add'.
- In new meeting screen, the default start and end time is the current date, e.g. 18 January 2018 (screenshot 1). Enter new meeting date in the future (i.e. 24 January 2019 - screenshot 2).
- Tick 'Advanced user-define timeslots', then click 'Create Timeslot(s)'.
- Click 'Next'.
- Observe that meeting dates in 'Define Custom Timeslots' retain current date (18 January 2019) instead of meeting date (24 January 2019) - screenshot 3. Expected result: New meeting dates retained from settings screen.
- Click 'Continue' and observe that 'Start Time' and 'End Time' for meeting have reverted to current date, i.e. 18 January (screenshot 4) although the meeting times remain as originally stipulated.
- If the 'Advanced user-defined timeslots' facility is not used, the meeting dates do not revert (as per screenshot 5, in which Steps 3 to 5 were omitted and Steps 1, 2 and 4 were followed.