Affects Version/s: 11.4, 12.4, 19.0, 20.0 [Tentative]
Component/s: Tests & Quizzes (Samigo)
If you create a question that has a maximum point value of anything greater than 999, when assigning grades to these questions certain interfaces will display the grade deflated by a factor of 1000.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a quiz with a short answer/essay question, make the question worth a maximum of 3000 points (or anything greater than 999)
- save and publish the quiz
- submit to the quiz as a student/access user
- as instructor/maintainer, go to "Scores" > "Questions" for the published quiz
- assign a grade of 2900, then click "Update"; notice the grade stays as "2900" on this interface
- go back to the "Total Scores" tab; notice the "Score" column lists a grade of "2.900" for the student
This may affect both automatically, and manually graded questions; all types should be tested. Gradebook integration should also be tested, to ensure the correct grades are being passed to the gradebook.