Affects Version/s: 12.5, 19.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: WYSIWYG Widget (FCK & CK Editor)
- create an announcement
- create another announcement
- go back an edit the first announcement
- add some additionl text to the ckeditor
- wait a few minutes for the autosave to save the ckeditor content
- refresh the announcement tool (to view the list of announcements)
- edit the 2nd announcement
- the ckeditor (intermittently) pops up an alert indicating that there is saved content
- if you say 'yes', it will completely overwrite the 2nd announcement's content with what was autosaved from the first one.
- or sometimes, if it doesn't happen right away, try opening a different tool, then going back to the 2nd announcement
- or try opening a ckeditor (or already having one open) in another tool like forums. Sometimes, the forums ckeditor will pop up the alert.