Uploaded image for project: 'Sakai'
  1. Sakai
  2. SAK-40912

Logs display errors for Lessons pages and bullhorns

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • 20 status:
      Resolved
    • 19 status:
      Verified
    • Test Plan:
      Hide
      1. Add Lessons to the site
      2. Add student content to Lessons, allow comments
      3. Have several students create pages and  comment on each other's pages
      4. Look at the server logs and see if there are any errors for Lessons
      Show
      Add Lessons to the site Add student content to Lessons, allow comments Have several students create pages and  comment on each other's pages Look at the server logs and see if there are any errors for Lessons

      Description

      While testing SAK-40812 and checking the logs, I found several errors for Lessons. I had several students add pages, make comments and do a peer review. To verify this happened each time a student added anything to a page, I tested another JIRA to get a good gap in the logs, then went back to Lessons and as a student who had previously added something, added another comment and I saw another error. This does not seem to affect the UI.

      student1 added a comment and did a peer review for student2
      09-Nov-2018 20:51:30.158 ERROR [http-nio-20013-exec-27] org.sakaiproject.lessonbuildertool.model.SimplePageToolDaoImpl.getPageUrl No page items found for lessons page with id: 8
      09-Nov-2018 20:51:30.159 ERROR [http-nio-20013-exec-27] org.sakaiproject.portal.service.BullhornServiceImpl.update null url for page 8

       

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Zeplin

            Attachments

              Activity

                People

                Assignee:
                farreri Miguel Pellicer
                Reporter:
                agschmidt Andrea Schmidt
                Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                2 Start watching this issue

                  Dates

                  Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:

                    Git Integration