Affects Version/s: 12.4, 12.5, 19.0, 20.0
- Create a gradebook item with 2 categories
- Set the first category to drop lowest 1 grade
- Add 3 gradebook items to each category
- Assign grades to 3 or 4 students for all gradebook items.
- Note which cells in the category are marked out as being dropped.
- Select the "View Columns" drop down and select the option to hide the entire category that is set to drop lowest.
That category is hidden and the other is shown, but the cells that were previously marked as dropped still display even though this category shouldnt drop any grades.
The score still calculates correctly, just displayed wrong.