- Created maintain user "lgekeler"
- Logged in as lgekeler
- Use or create a Source Site that contains content, specifically:
- a Web Content tool named "Library Resources",
- a Lessons tool named "Course Map" to which a default.css has been uploaded and Add Text used to add Header 4 and some text.
- Gradebook with 4 unweighted categories and a schema in which the A+, D+ and D- were removed.
- Resources, now containing the hidden LB-CSS folder, and folders Week 1 - Week 6 (those still empty)
- Selected "Tool Order" and changed then updated order to be sorted alphabetically
- Added Forum Topic "Performance of the Server" - clicked "Moderate" for its setting and saved.
- Added Joinable Groups, Auto-Groups and Configured groups containing only the role students.
- Returned to user's "Home", Clicked My Workspace Setup > New
- Selected course and section for SMPL202 Spring 2019
- Added authorized user
- Kept default tool set unchanged
- Clicked radio button to Re-Use Material from existing site, chose the site above "Discussion 1 SMPL101"
- Selected all available content, which included the above tools, as well as some existing which contained no content/no changes: Announcements, Assignments, Calendar, Overview, Search, Section Info, and Tests & Quizzes
[FAIL] The lefthand NAVIGATION order was not identical to the original site.
[*PASS*] The FORUM Topic and its settings were copied, and in a Draft state.
[FAIL] The LESSONS and its name was not in the lefthand navigation. It was a new blank Lesson. Choosing Re-order and selecting content from another page revealed that the configured pages did get copied but were not linked.
[FAIL] Gradebook: The categories copied over, but not the schema changes.
[PASS] Gradebook: The category colors copied over!
[*?*] Groups did not copy over, but the groups were not currently in use by other tools. Do we want them to copy over anyway?