Affects Version/s: 19.0
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:WIndows 10 / Chrome / trunk-mysql
- Note: Make sure the TA has view/grading permissions in Assignments -> Permissions Gradebook make sure TA has permission to grade all sections/groups
- As the instructor do the following:
- Create at least 1 rubric
- Create 3 graded assignments with rubrics:
- rubric with "Hide Rubric from student"
- rubric with "Adjust individual student scores"
- Create a gradebook item with a rubric, selecting "Release item to students"
- Create 2 quizzes with an essay question, attach a rubric.
- Quiz1: Under settings, select "Feedback on submission" and select all options under "Release Questions and the following"
- Quiz2: Under settings select the same options as for Quiz1, but also select "Send assessment score to Gradebook immediately, regardless of options below"
- Create a gradebook item (Topic1) and make it worth the same number of points as your rubric. Do not add the rubric here.
- Click on Forums and add a new graded topic (Topic1), link it to the gradebook item, then select the rubric. Do not select 'Hide" or "Fine tune" for the rubric settings.
- Click Save.
- Do the following as the student:
- Submit all 3 assignments.
- Submit both quizzes.
- Submit a forum topic post.
- Do the following as a TA:
- Click on Assignments, then grade each assignment using the rubric. I had to change TA permissions for Assignments to be able to grade the assignment. Attached is a image of the TA permissions.
- Click on Gradebook and grade the gradebook item using the rubric. Verify the grade was saved.
- When i clicked on gradebook I got an error message that said: You should refresh and try again. If you end up back here, quote the following error number to your local IT Support: 1DdEdxxy4q.. Attached is pictures of the error screen that i got.