The Index of Pages in Lessons seems to be in the order of page creation, not the order that appears in the Tool Menu. This is particularly problematic when top level pages are made requirements, because the order in the index determines the order in which students must complete the items, and that may not always be the same as the order of page creation. If the site owner adds pages in the wrong sequence, or decides to add a new top level item later, there is no way to update the order. Reordering the top level page sequence in the Tool Menu does not reorder items in the index.
- Add the following pages to a site in the following order: Lesson 2, Lesson 1, Lesson 3
- Go to Site Info > Tool Order and reorder the items in the tool menu so that Lesson 1 appears first in the list from top to bottom.
- Go to Lessons > Index of Pages.
- expected result = Lessons pages should appear in the correct order sequence
- actual result = pages in the index remain listed in the order they were created