Affects Version/s: 12.6, 19.1, 20.0
Component/s: Tests & Quizzes (Samigo)
Environment:Chrome v73, Chrome v74
Steps to reproduce:
On Chrome -
- As a lecturer, setup a quiz with an audio response and set a limit to the number of attempts e.g. 3 (or you can use import the attached quiz for testing)
- As a student record the max attempts, then try recording again - the recorder allows you but show "-1 attempts"
- Your additional attempts will not be saved in the player (so it still shows your last valid attempt)
- Then navigate to another question, and back to the question
- The question shows "Zero recording attempts remain"
- Submit the quiz
- As a lecturer, review the quiz - it does not show the student submitted audio response i.e. the last valid attempt does not appear
See example recording - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19vanZTKRhq2TeqDZwMPkK0Zb5FuEWs3A/view