Affects Version/s: 20.0
Fix Version/s: 20.0
Environment:https://trunk-mysql.nightly.sakaiproject.org, build: b64fa50c
- Create an assignment
- Have the student fill out and click submit for the assignment
- The next screen is the submission confirmation
- Check the text and buttons on the screen
Testing the new feature:
On the confirmation page for the student, the following items need to be updated:
1) Alert: If you are ready to submit the completed submission, click "Submit".
Suggestion: change submission to assignment since "submit" is already used twice in that sentence.
2) (Continue Alert): Otherwise, click "Review" and you will then be able to make any changes or save it as a draft.
The only buttons are "Submit" and "Edit"
3) Submission Notification: You are about to submit this submission for grading.
Suggestion: change submission to assignment
4) (Continue Submission Notification): Please check that the following items have been completed before submitting.