Status: Awaiting Review
Affects Version/s: 11.4, 12.6, 19.2
Fix Version/s: None
To reproduce this issue on the 12.6 or 19.2 nightly2 servers:
- Access a site in an instructor role, and add the Lessons tool to the site.
- Add some content to the top-level Lessons page.
- Create two subpages on the top-level Lessons page (e.g., Subpage 1, Subpage 2).
- Add some content to the subpages.
- Access the site in a student role, and access one of the subpages (e.g., access Subpage 1 but not Subpage 2).
- Access the site in the instructor role again, click the Settings (gear) icon on the top-level Lessons page, select Hide page until the following date, enter a future date, and save.
- Access the site in the student role again; note that the student receives a date restriction message when accessing the top-level page or the subpage that was not previously accessed, but can access the subpage that was previously accessed.