1. Create 7 Quizzes with due dates, and accept until dates.
2. In a new blank site, Import from Site> Replace , choose Tests & Quizzes
3. In the new site, add users (the more the better > 70), create 3 auto groups,
4. In the new site, navigate to the T&Q Working Copies, choose Settings from the drop-down, and remove the accept until date (change the radio button to "No"), also change the due date by rolling the year 2 years down the road, then and add an exception for one of your three group, give each group a time limit, such as 1 min, 2 minutes, 3 minutes don't enter anything else in any other field, click "Add Exception" and note:
- The start date is the same as the settings for the whole quiz
- The due date for the exception is the old due date, not the new one, and the late acceptance date is still being invoked even though it was changed to the "No" radio button above.
5. As a student belonging to the 2 min group, take each quiz. Note the due dates. Do they correspond with the due date for the entire quiz?