Address accessibility concerns by providing a palette of accessible background colors for an assessment. The colors should adhere to the appropriate color contrast recommendations to meet accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0 AA or better).
- Provide a light palette (that could keep the font color as black (#000000)).
- Provide a dark palette (that would change the base font color for the assessment to white (#ffffff); no instructor action would be necessary).
- The color picker itself should be keyboard accessible.
- Upon selecting a color, a sample below the background section should display for instructor review.
- Help professors select a background color that adheres to accessibility guidelines.
- Support the pedagogical use-case of selecting a background color to help proctors verify that a student is on the assessment and not an unauthorized web page.
This ticket was inspired based on the intent of