Affects Version/s: 19.4, 19.5, 20.0, 21.0
Fix Version/s: None
When creating a site from a template that has in image in Overview, the file path of the image in newly created site still points to template site's image file location. If the image in template site is ever changed/moved/deleted, it will alter/break it in all sites created from template.
- In Course A, add an image to Resources folder and then insert into Overview.
- As admin, add template property to Course A.
- As instructor, select to create a site from template and select Course A
- Complete course creation process
- In Course A, go into Overview, go into text editor source and review/note file location URL of image.
- In Course B, go into Overview, go into text editor source and review file location URL of image. Will be same as in Course A. It will not have updated to the file location URL of the file that was created/copied during Course B creation process.
- In Course A, delete image from Resources folder.
- In Course B, broken image icon will appear in Overview.