HAPPY PI DAY!!!
- Bug #215 - fixed issue in ResultSetColumnNameHelperService where if a Date or DateTime format was set it was not used.
- Moved some of the existing StringProcessors created for Unit and Integration tests into src for consumption by developers. These are in the com.opencsv.bean.processor package and you can read more about them in the javadocs when 5.4 is pushed out.
- Feature request #143: Support java.util.UUID
- Feature request #145: Made the handle methods in ResultSetHelperService protected instead of private to make it easier to allow people to create their own service by extending and overriding the parts they desire.
- Feature request #140: Introduction of profiles, which allow selective application of annotations, as well as multiple annotations of the same type. This allows you to use the same data bean for multiple different inputs that have essentially the same data formatted differently.
- Added a converter to/from boolean/French.
- Added a base class for all boolean to natural language conversion. With this base class, converters for other languages are simple.
- Patch #61: Multiple errors per line would block the Iterator returned by CsvToBean.iterator().