1. Log into Sakai as a user with the maintain role in at least one site.
2. Go to Test and Quiz in that site. Do some random task (click on an assessment to view it, go to question pools, go to templates, etc)
3. Wait a while (>2 minutes to be safe)
4. Click on "My Assessments" to return to the main authoring page.
5. The page loads, but it's empty - any core, published or inactive assessments that should be listed are gone.
6. Click on another compoment of the site (like Web Content) to leave, and then click on Test and Quiz again.
7. Now the main authoring page refreshes, and the missing assessments are back.
Nothing shows up in either the catalina or localhost logs relating to this.