Versions: mysql, oracle, hsqldb
Whenever you publish an assessment, a PAU (url) is generated for it, even if you only released the assessment to authenticated users.
Action: Take an assessment released only to authenticated users by pasting the PAU into your browser.
Expected behavior: You should get a Sakai login box. Once you log in, you should be able to go to Tests and Quizzes for the site and take the assessment by the normal delivery method.
Actual behavior: You get the login box, but when you go to Tests and Quizzes, the list of assessments is blank.
Example assessment: 5.3 Auth Test
Released to: authenticated users only
Steps to verify:
1. When not logged in to Sakai, paste the URL above into your browser.
2. You get a Sakai login dialog box.
3. Log in as an authenticated user (student/student will do).
4. You're taken to the user's Sakai home page.
5. Go to the Site "Craft 102 1".
6. Go to "Tests and Quizzes" in the sidebar.
7. Here you should see a list of all available assessments, including the one you want to take. Instead, the list is blank.
To get the list of available assessments back, log out of Sakai and back in again. Now you can see and take assessments the regular way. But you can never get to the assessment via the PAU.