Affects Version/s: 2.7.0, 2.8.0
Fix Version/s: 2.9.0
Component/s: Tests & Quizzes (Samigo)
Environment:Sakai 2.7.x, Sakai 2.8.x, branches/sakai-2.8.1 QA on Oracle - Built: 08/18/11 10:29 - Sakai branches/sakai-2.8.1 (Kernel 1.2.5)- Server qa3-us
Previous Issue Keys:SAM-1429
While in student/access view mode, if the instructor starts an assessment, this will cause it to count as an in-progress assessment. If the instructor submits in student view, the submission count is incremented by 1, which can be misleading. The in-progress and submitted counts shown on the main assessment screens should not include attempts made by the instructor in student view.
1) Create an assessment and publish it
2) Click on 'Enter student view'
3) Take the publish assessment and save an answer but do not hit submit
4) Logout and close browser
5) Go back into the course as the instructor
6) In T&SB it shows an In Progress of 1 now
7) Now return to student view and submit the assessment. The "Submitted" count us incremented by one on main assessments page.