Affects Version/s: 10.5, 10.6, 11.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Tests & Quizzes (Samigo)
Environment:Mac / Chrome and IE / Chrome
Previous Issue Keys:SAM-2661
Here is a screencast showing the issue:
1) Create an assessment that has enough questions so that they can't all fit on the screen at one time.
2) Publish the assessment
3) Take assessment as student
4) Choose to score the assessment as instructor.
5) Click on a question from the Table of Contents not on the screen.
6) Try going back to a lower numbered question and grading or commenting. When you click, you can not edit because the screen scrolls down to the TOC question you initially picked.
I tested on Mac and Windows on Chrome. Chrome has the problem.
IE works fine on Windows.
Firefox does not work with the Table of Contents AFAICT (another ticket maybe?).
Workaround is to either refresh the tool with the reset button (have to try clicking twice for it to work) or logout and come back in (have to click the logout button twice).