Integrate YAFT with Sakai Gradebook and Gradebook 2 to enable contributions to be graded at all levels (eg, post, forum, topic, category, etc) as per instructor's choice.
Grading integration should allow instructor to see and grade from a summary view of all the contributions by a student, including the actual content of each contribution (in this case the contributions can actually viewed "out of context", although navigation to see in context would be useful).
Examine gradebook integrations of other tools for examples (eg, assignments, message center).
1) Instructor should be able to view and grade of all of a given student's work in one view.
2) If more than one topic is used in a given forum, instructor should be able to be expand each topic.
3) Instructor should be able to view appropriate timestamps for all contributions.
4) The summary grading view should link to the Gradebook at the grading level that the instructor has selected when linking to Gradebook (eg, comment, topic, forum).
5) The Instructor should be able to "save and next" down the roster if desired.
6) The ability to save a draft or submit to student should be available for those instructors who may do intermediate grading or grade and then return all at once.
7) The instructor should be able to submit and return all grades at once.
See screenshots from alternative LMS forum tool for additional input.
|Allow posts to be graded in Gradebook/Gradebook2||RESOLVED|